You can use the steps below to transfer money between your credit union accounts or an external bank account (either your own or someone else's).
- These steps assume you are registered and can log in. If not, use the link below to get started.
Registering for Online Banking & Mobile App
- The instructions below are for adding a new payee. If you have paid this person before, their details will already be saved, and there is no need to do it again.
Make a One-off or Scheduled Payment
How to add a New Payee From the Mobile App
- Log in to your London Mutual Credit Union app and tap 'Manage Payees' in 'Quick Link's.
- Tap 'Add Payee' on the bottom of the screen.
- Now you will see an option to choose the account you want to make your payment. You can choose another account with us or an external bank account with another bank or building society.
- After you have chosen the account to pay the money to, you'll need to enter:
- Name of the person or account you are paying money to
- The sort code and account number (make sure these are correct!)
- A display name to make it easy for you to find this account in your online banking later
(something like 'Ben's Account')
- After completing all information, tap 'Add Payee' and 'Confirm'.
- As a final step, we need to double-check it's you. We'll send you a six-digit code by SMS text message (text) message to do this.
- Tap 'Send SMS text message' to send the text to your phone
- Wait for the text message to arrive on your phone
- Enter the six-digit code, and tap 'Confirm.'
- If the security code has been entered correctly, a green box will appear saying 'Payee has been created successfully.'
- Congratulations, you've successfully up your payee. You can make a payment to them immediately. Their details will also be available for future payments.
Make a One-Off or Scheduled Payment