Online shopping and contactless payments mean many of us enter our PINs less regularly. This makes it easier to forget.
How to Request a PIN Reminder
If you forget your PIN, please request a reminder by contacting us in the following ways. To help you by email, could you please answer some security questions before we can help?
- Emailing us the details at email@example.com
- Calling Help Desk on 02037731751 (9:00 am-5:00 pm, Monday-Friday)
- Visiting one of our branches
- Sending a secure message via Online Banking
Receiving a Reminder
- Once we have received your request, we will send a PIN reminder by SMS within 2-3 working days.
- You can continue using your card to make contactless purchases, which don't require a PIN. The contactless limit has increased to £100.
In the meantime
While you're waiting for your PIN, we can help you withdraw cash, make a payment or change your details in the branch. Remember to bring some ID with you.
If Someone Else Knows Your PIN
If you have written your PIN down somewhere and lost it or suspect that someone else may have access to your card details for any other reason, you must let us know immediately by calling 03300882747. We can cancel or suspend your card and issue you a new one.