If you have recently moved home permanently or if you will be at another address for over a few months, it is important to let us know.
Updating Your Address
What do we need to change your address?
Before we can update your address, we will need to be sure it is you and that you live at your new address. To do this, we will need the following:
- Proof of Your New Address dated within the last two months (this can be a copy of a Council Tax letter, energy, or water bill. The document needs to show your full name and your new address clearly)
Ways to change the address
- Using Online Banking: when you sign in from the browser/desktop view (not the App) on your mobile or another device such as a laptop or PC. Once logged in, select your Initials, where you can find the option to update contact details and address yourself without having proof of address.
- Please email help @ creditunion.co.uk with proof of your new address. We will need some details to identify you:
- Your full name
- Date of birth
- membership number
- the last three digits of your National Insurance number.
- Proof of your new address attached (such as a council Tax letter or energy bill from the past two months)
- Completing this Form. Proof of the address must be attached to the email.
- Visiting the branch with proof of new address and ID
Once you have submitted it by email or form, a team member will reach out to you within 1-2 working days to confirm that we have updated your details.