No, but it will help to speed everything up if you do.
The loan application form takes around 10 minutes to complete. As part of this process we'll ask you about:
- Your current and previous addresses, family and living arrangements
- Your current employment situation
- Your income and expenditure
Finally, we'll also ask you to upload certain documents which we will use as part of the decision-making process.
What You'll Need
The key things it will be useful to have with you are:
- Your National Insurance Number
- Previous home addresses
- Your exact current salary (£ amount)
- Approximate figures for your main bills and outgoings
- Your bank details
- Copies of your recent bank statements
- Your most recent payslip
If you don't have everything ready, you can still begin your loan application, and then use the 'Save & Complete Later' button to finish it off later.
The same goes for your documents, which you can upload later if you need to.
Speeding Things Up
However, bear in mind that any delays in providing the necessary documents and requested information may slow down your application, meaning a longer time before we can make a decision and pay your loan.