Our mobile app and online banking make it simple to access your credit union accounts and manage your money, whether at home or on the go.
There are two ways to access digital banking:
- Mobile App
An app that is downloaded and installed on your Apple or Android mobile phone (or a tablet, such as an iPad), making it easy and secure for everyday tasks.
- Online Banking
Can be accessed via the web browser on any internet-enabled device such as a laptop or desktop PC. You don't need to install anything. It is designed for larger screens, so may not work on your mobile or tablet.
What Can I do with Online Banking?
- Check the balances of all of your accounts with us.
- Download copies of statements if you ever need them.
- View the status of any loans or flexible credit you have with us, including a list of all your recent repayments, and the amount left to pay.
- Transfer money between your credit union accounts. Easily move money from your current account into your savings, or dip into your savings to pay off a loan early.
- Pay or transfer money from your credit union accounts to any UK bank account.
- Communicate with our Support Team.
Online Banking Only
There are some features that are only available via the Web App:
- Manage your salary deduction.
- Update your personal and contact details.
- View and manage any direct debits you have set up on your account.
- Apply for a savings account or a current account.
- Enter our monthly Members' Lottery.