Our Mobile and Web apps are designed to work together.
You can complete first-time registration on either app. Once you are registered, you can use the same details to log in to both.
What Can I use the Mobile App For?
You can use the mobile app for almost all day-to-day tasks including:
- Checking your account balances
- Seeing how much there's left to repay on a loan
- Sending and receiving money
Only Available on Online Banking
Our online banking is designed to be accessed on a laptop or desktop computer, and may not work properly on some mobiles.
There are some tools that are only available by logging in to online banking from a laptop or desktop PC. You can use online banking to do the following things:
- View and update your personal and contact details
- View and manage any direct debits
- Apply for a savings account or a current account.
- Enter our monthly Members' Lottery
- View and manage your Salary Deduction