If you are over 18 and a member of London Mutual Credit Union, (or eligible to join), you can apply for a loan. If you are not a member already, you will be able to do this at the same time as you apply.
However, it's essential that you meet the following criteria before applying, otherwise, your application will definitely be turned down.
- Between 18 and 74 years old
- A UK postal address, and the legal right to live in the UK
- A UK National Insurance (NI) number
- Currently a member of London Mutual Credit Union, or eligible to join us
- A regular income (such as a salary, income from self-employment or universal credit)
- Not in an IVA or Bankrupt
Remember though, we use a range of criteria to consider whether or not to approve your loan, and meeting the requirements below does not guarantee you will be accepted.